Friday, May 6, 2011

Glass Houses, Boats & a Great Blue Heron

When the sun is setting (8:00) I go for a walk and search for art's best friend: light. I take pictures wherever I see splashes of sun. I notice greenhouses (glass houses, glowing from the inside out), people plying the canals in their canoes and motor boats, and, off in a shady corner: an eerily still great blue heron. Each morning I spot a different duck shepherding her flock of ducklings through the reeds. Here it is not difficult to notice nature changing, and animals being born all around. My spring is filled with nature's elegance. I hope, in your corner of the world, spring is equally beautiful. Whether it is taking a walk in the evening or saluting the sun as it rises above the hills, I hope you take time to enjoy it.















No comments:

Post a Comment